Jialin Commercial Plaza locates in Luojiang District, which contains 6 towns and 86 villages in Quanzhou City. Covering an area of 374.81㎡ and 210thousand residents, the district is the significant area of the city’s east expansion strategy as well as the ancestral home of overseas Chinese. The GDP of the district is 15.46billion RMB and the GNP is 73.4thousand RMB.
1) Jialin Plaza locates in the intersection of Wanfu Street, Luojiang District and the Fuzhou-Xiamen Expressway. Covering an area of 376acre and the area of structure is 672thousand㎡.
2) The project is a four floor mall of approximately 19thousand㎡.
3) The plaza lies in Qiaonan Community, west of Jiangbin Road, north of Wanfu Road south of Luoyang Bridge, the transportation is very convenient.
1) The plaza locates in the political, economic and cultural center of the district.
2) The site is surrounded by high-end residence and high quality consumers.
3) There are more than 20 schools within 3 kilometers.
4) There are more than 80thousand residents within 3 kilometers.
1) The plaza will be regarded as the best education and training organization in Quanzhou City.
2) The plaza will become the supporting facility of shopping for surrounding communities.
3) There will be a food street in the plaza.
4) It will be the first choice for high-income groups.
Construct the plaza as the most characteristic shopping mall in Luojiang District with multiple formats,demands and one-step shopping.
Since there have been several large mature shopping mall in or beside this area and this project is not that big, the traditional shopping center is lack of competitiveness, thus will we build a thematic business complex.
The extra education training market has been developing rapidly, but most of these organizations are individuals and there are seldom educational complex around them. To take the lead, the project is going to make a thematic complex combining education, supporting facilities and food streets together.
Currently the main consumers of complex has been changed from the 1970s and 1980s to 1990s and new generations who pay more attention to the environment and atmosphere. Thus the inside part of the plaza will be fashionable.
1) Educational training including early education, extra-curricular training and quality-oriented education.
2) Catering services including theme restaurants and speciality catering.
3) Supporting facilities including fresh food market, fashion retail, department and leisure stores.
4) Places for children including clothes, toys and recreation ground.
》》》Investment Attracting Plan《《《
1) Tenancy Term Policy
For large restaurants: 5-8 years
For education and training: 5-8 years
For fast food and speciality catering: 3-5 years
For children and leisure: 3-5 years
For fresh food markets: 8-10 years
For selective retail and department store: 3-5 years
2) Contract Extension Strategy
A. We will provide flexible policy for famous brands to promise the realize of long-term rent.
B. We will provide preferential policy for developing brands to insure the further development of quality and rents.
3) Decoration Period
For large restaurants: 3-6 months
For education and training: 3-4 months
For fast food and speciality catering: 1-2 months
For children and leisure: 1-3 months
For fresh food markets: 3-6 months
For selective retail and department store: 2-4 months
4) Rent-free Period
For large restaurants: 3 months
For education and training: 1 months
For fast food and speciality catering: 1 months
For children and leisure: 1 months
For fresh food markets: 3-6 months
For selective retail and department store: 3 months
1) Contact influential brands beforehand
2) Motivate interest of clients towards the project
3) Arrange field due diligence for clients
4) Continuously change client’s cognition to the project by merchants activities
5) Negotiation about leasing terms
6) Receive the deposit and sign up the letter of intent and lease contract